Pine user FetGuy has created a solution so you can use all of your 16, 32, or 64GB storage to install apps on, and use as the default app location for Pictures, Music, and other storage.
Basically swaps the default storage from “Internal SD(600mb)” to “External SD” (no, the settings on the Pine do not address this). Currently by default Android is not utilizing this storage well! This solution only works on Windows PC’s.
Low-res video, in case you’re a visual learner:
1. Copy all files from Internal SD (600MB) to SD Storage card. You can do this through computer with Pine plugged in USB Mass Storage Mode. Some apps store settings and files on SD, this will ensure that they will continue working after swap. Disconnect Pine from computer.
2. Download and unzip this file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pry87z4d3f6vrqy/SDSwapMod.zip?dl=0
3. Reconnect your Pine to your PC and set it to Connect to PC mode.
4. In the file you unzipped, double-click on SDSwap.bat
5. If everything was connected and run sucessfully, your Pine should reboot and your storage should be merged!