Install Google Play and Services without requiring rooting or flashing.
This should work, provided your PC/Windows has connected to your Neptune Pine and installed the drivers. Pine not connecting via your PC? Try this first
- Download to your PC: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dblspyhqqv7ftfs/Gapps-Sideloader.zip?dl=0
- Unzip the downloaded Gapps-Sideloader.zip file.
- Connect your Pine in “Connect to PC” USB mode.
- Wait at least a few minutes so Windows can locate and install the drivers.
- Double-Click on Gapps-Sideloader.bat to run.
- Enjoy. Use Reboot option suggested. If you don’t, you will have to reboot manually.
- Note: If google Search/Voice is crashing, manually search Play Store for “Google Search”, and update it.